To view Uniform Conveyancing Blanks/Real Estate forms click on the link to the MN Department of Commerce or MN Uniform Conveyancing BlanksNo one in the Recorder’s Office has a license to practice law, therefore, we are unable to advise or fill out any forms.  You will need to contact your own attorney for legal advice and for help completing forms.