Faribault County now accepts ALL document types for eRecording.  Contact the Recorder’s office for information on how to sign up with one of our trusted submitters.  eRecordings must be submitted through a trusted submitter. They are:  ePN, Indecomm, Corporation Service Company (CSC) & Simplifile.  Supporting documents (septic or SSTS forms, wells certificates, etc) should be faxed to our office at the time you submit an eRecording.  They should not be imaged with the document you wish to record.  eCRV's are now required.  We recommend using eWell Certificates to streamline the recording process.